1. Sample transfer and personnel flow: the workflow, sample transfer and transfer, biosesafety factors, etc. should be considered first in the allocations of laboratory area.
2. Flexibility: whether the laboratory design can adapt to the needs of future development and change is extremely important.
3. Safety: the design and size of the laboratory should consider the safety, meet the building rules of emergency clearance and evacuation exit, and provide safety equipment according to the situation of each laboratory. There should be an emergency eye wash and shower room within 30 meters of dangerous chemicals. All laboratories and places in direct contact with pollutants shall be equipped with hand basins, which shall be set at the exit. The hand washing basin should be independent and special, and should not be mixed with pollutant treatment and experiment
4. Set up smoke hood and safety facilities: any safety hood shall be placed away from the exit as far as possible, so as to conform to the principle that the harmful experiment is far away from the main channel.
The decoration laboratory requires that the materials shall be moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant and color resistant; the walls, ceilings and floors of the laboratory shall be flat, easy to clean, impermeable, resistant to chemicals and disinfectants; the tightness of doors and windows shall be recommended to use push-pull doors, and all laboratories shall have no threshold; terrazzo or anti-skid floor tiles are recommended to use on the floor;
5. The test table shall be waterproof, corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant. Two sets of multi-functional sockets are respectively equipped on the wall of the laboratory side platform and the teacher's platform. The experimental console is of the type with lockers, and the medicine rack is designed on the platform. The design of the table should consider the convenience of the experimental operation, such as the slightly concave under the table can accommodate the legs of the sitting experimenter, and two sets of multi-functional sockets are set up every 1m or so (or each group of experimental platforms). The furniture in the laboratory should be firm. In order to be easy to clean, there should be a certain gap between various furniture and equipment, and there should be a special platform (rack) for placing biological waste containers.
This article is supported by the decoration of sterile room. For more details, please click http://www.csvchb.com Our website, we will wholeheartedly provide you with satisfactory service